Do not go without doing these
- Take a fish feast in Anadolu Kavagi and taste Lokma afterwards.
- Take a photograph of the glimmering scenery of the blue and green colors of the Bosphorus in Rumeli Kavagı.
- Watch the sunset while sitting in the very end of Silivri Mendirek.
- Ride horse in Kemerburgaz.
- Have a romantic stroll along the long beach of Kumburgaz.
- Play Golf in Kemerburgaz.
- Have a grill feast in one of the countryside restaurants in Kilyos.
- Go to a night party in one of the beach clubs in Kilyos.
- Buy a homemade marmalade from Polonezkoy.
- Hire a canoe, sea bicycle or boat in Agva.
- Have a delicate breakfast in Polonezkoy.
- Stay in one of the guest houses in the coast of the river in Agva and enjoy the silence and scenery.
- Visit caves in Agva.
- Buy clothes made from linen fabric in Sile.
- Visit Sile lighthouse and the castle.
- Enjoy fish at Burgazada.
- Taste the well kebab in Burgazada.
- Have a Sunday breakfast accompanied by Classical Music in Buyukada Culture house.
- Taste the lemonade and ice cream in Buyukada.
- Have a pleasure phaeton carriage in Islands.
- Tour Buyukada by riding bicycle.
- Go up to aya yorgi church by donkeys.
- Listen Ezan in Bluemosque
- Smoke nargile (waterpipe) in Sultanahmet.
- Drink Turkish apple tea and black tea.
- Buy cheap but quality clothes from Bazaars.
- Take a ride to Taksim square.
- Go to Egyptian Bazaar and smell the taste of various spices.
If you have any questions contact us.