Turkish laws apply equally to local resident as well as visitors, remember to be respectful, don’t do things that you wouldn’t do back home and always use common sense.
• It’s important to always have a valid photo I.D.
• If you plan on driving, it is very important that you consider buying Turkish Auto Insurance; you will save a lot of time and hassle in case of an accident.
• It is against the law for anyone to bring into Turkey:
• 1. Firearms, cartridges, bullet clips, explosives, chemical substances associated with weapons, ammunition, munitions, and other weapons. ( Unauthorized buying and selling such items in Turkey is a federal crime carrying severe penalties.)
• Narcotics and other street drugs.